Whether you have mild cracked heels or severe heel fissures we can help you. We have the latest products and remedies to help you heel your cracked heels today.
Get a FREE Foot Soak Recipe
Cracked heels can range from a cosmetic issue to a painful problem, depending on its severity. They can occur when the skin on the outer edge or bottom of heel become hard, flaky and dry. Calluses are normally found on the ball-of-the-foot, the heel, and/or the inside of the big toe. Our goal is to help you get rid of cracked heals!
Easy ways to get rid of cracked heels
- Go for a professional pedicure
- Give yourself a DIY pedicure
- Scrub feet with a foot file
- Massage feet with a foot scrub
- Massage feet with a callus softener
- Apply callus cream with urea followed by socks
- Soak feet in a callus softener foot soak
- Apply a paraffin foot treatment over a foot balm
- Use a baby foot peel off mask
Take a look at some of our other blog posts that may help you on your journey to fix cracked heels!