We are in love with
There is no doubt that you will be in love with Kerasal when you try it for the first time try it. This amazing ointment glides on nicely and absorbs well. Kerasal has been featured in many magazines as a top beauty pick and is approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. It is not just for cracks, but this ointment from Kerasal can soften heels, reduce callus build-up, and moisturizes feet in the minimum time possible. It is one of the best-selling ointments for treating callus. The manufacturer suggests that this product can show its effects within two to three days.
From their website:
“The nation’s #1 selling ointment for softening feet and controlling callus build-up, Kerasal®’s Moisturizing Foot Ointment is guaranteed to repair and soften even the toughest, dry feet, cracked heels and calluses when used as directed. Highly effective, dual action formula both exfoliates and moisturizes in one step and is guaranteed to soften even the most severely damaged, dry feet.”
Gently exfoliates, dry, scaly or callused skin
Supplies moisture to new cell layers
IngredientsSalicylic Acid (Skin Softener), Urea (Carbamide) (Debrides & Hydrates the skin), Soft White Petrolatum (Optimizes softness), PEG 8, Glycerin, Urea, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, PEG 40 Stearate, Polysorbate 80
- VISIBLE RESULTS IN JUST 1 DAY – Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair is a highly-concentrated
formula that heals, repairs and softens dry feet and cracked heels.
- DON’T JUST MOISTURIZE DRY SKIN, REPAIR IT! Kerasal does more than a basic cream. It doesn’t just cover up the hard, dry skin with moisture. It loosens and removes the dry, unhealthy skin and then moisturizes deeply to help restore healthy skin.
- 99% OF USERS SEE BETTER RESULTS VS. THEIR PREVIOUS BRAND*
- PROVIDES COMPLETE FOOT CARE IN ONE EASY STEP – Enhanced with an exfoliating ingredient, clinically proven Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair effectively exfoliates dry, unhealthy skin and moisturizes deeply all in one treatment. Kerasal is so effective that users see visible results in just 1 day. Now, it’s easy to keep your feet soft and healthy.
- APPROVED BY THE AMERICAN PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. The science and clinical data behind Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair has earned it the approval of the American Podiatric Medical Association. In a clinical study, Kerasal has been shown to repair dry skin as well as a leading prescription treatment.
For adults and children; use tip of the cap to break the seal and open tube
Wash your feet with soap and warm water and dry completely before applying
Squeeze out a quarter-size dose into the palm of your hand, and gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
Apply Kerasal to affected areas once or twice daily
For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application
Daily applications, leave skin softer, smoother and more resilient.