Heel Balm from
Heel Balm from Flexitol offers comfort to your feet by hydrating and moisturizing them. Using this product on a daily basis can keep your feet supple, smooth and soft.It can also be used while wearing new, pair of shoes for the first time, and to reduce friction between skin and shoes. The heel balm can change thickened, cracked, dry and rough skin into smooth, skin within few days. For the best results, file your heels every day for about a minute in the shower. Then apply twice daily for hard callus or once per day as a preventative.
” Flexitol Heel Balm is a market leader in foot care in many countries including Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and Canada. Flexitol Heel Balm is the medically proven treatment for dry and cracked feet. This efficacious formula contains 25% chemically synthesized Urea in a highly concentrated, moisturizing and emollient base to soften dry and cracked feet. The combination of emollient ingredients actively replenishes moisture deep below the surface of the skin, promoting a visibly healthier skin in just three days application. Suitable for general and diabetic foot care. As a preventative Flexitol Heel Balm can reduce the risk of infections and foot ulceration in diabetic patients keeping the skin optimally hydrated.”
- Scientifically formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet
- Free of SLS and Parabens
- Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and L-Arginine
- Enhanced with exfoliating properties
- Diabetic friendly
- Medically proven treatment
Apply Flexitol Heel Balm twice daily to feet, paying special attention to dry, cracked, and thickened areas of skin. Once desired results are achieved, apply once daily or as needed to maintain healthier, more attractive feet. Recommended for use on adult skin only.
What Makes Flexitol Heel Balm Work?
– 25% Urea – For moisturization and exfoliation of rough, dry skin. Urea is a naturally occurring ingredient that is synthetically created to pharmaceutical standards.
– Lanolin – Helps restore and maintain the moisture balance of the skin to prevent drying and chapping.
– Glycolic Acid – Alpha Hydroxy Acid that aids in rough skin removal.
– Aloe Vera – Natural healing agent that benefits dry and cracked skin.
– Shea Butter – Natural moisturizer.
– Allantoin – Moisturizer and skin conditioning agent.
– Centipeda Cunninghamii – Unique Australian herb with skin nourishing properties.
– L-Arginine – Skin revitalizing and anti-aging properties.
– Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant & skin healing.
Did you enjoy this article? Please take a moment and share it with your friends. If there is a product review that you would like to see, contact us!